+ Profiles of Buenos Aires’s most influential creatives and their work.
+ Conversations with up and coming artists from the art, music, fashion and design world.
+ The best of art, music, fashion, design, photography, literature, and anything else that inspires us.
Panache is living life with confidence, having your own distinctive style, and embracing risk. Derived from King Henri IV’s rally to follow his panache or plume into battle, the word was popularized by Edmond Rostand’s “Cyrano de Bergerac” to describe the attitude of the protagonist, which came to define its current meaning. We believe the how is just as important as the what.
1. In the Libertine and Charvaka spirit, we don’t object to the pursuit of pleasure, despite the rules of others.
2. The Edge: Don’t confuse pleasure with comfort.
3. We believe in freedom of the individual.
4. We celebrate those who dare to create.
5. “Live in each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influence of the earth.” ― Henry David Thoreau
6. Everything in life is best done with a dose of sprezzatura.